Here comes the Stamparatus, the new stamp placement tool from Stampin’ Up! You can see why this new tool is a must-have for your craft room in the video at the bottom of this post! I seem to have omitted the price from previous posts and emails. Silly me. It’s $49.
If you missed out on the first Reservation Window, you’re not alone! All available reservations or preorders (as they were called on the customer website) were filled within 15 minutes after the window opened! I’ll use reservations and preorders interchangeably.
The next Reservation Window opens tomorrow, December 5th, at 2 pm Mountain Time. But this time there’s no limit to the number of preorders! They will take reservations for as many customers as request them all the way through December 30th!
This will be the last Reservation Window. Your next opportunity to purchase the Stamparatus will be in June, when the 2018 Annual Catalog goes live.
If you want the Stamparatus as soon as possible, then get your preorder in early!
Stampin’ Up! won’t have enough Stamparatuses to ship to everyone who signs up between December 5th and 30th all at once. They expect the first Stamparatuses in the warehouse around March 19. They’ll fulfill reservations in the order in which customers placed their preorders until they run out. Then they’ll have to wait for the next shipment from the manufacturer to fulfill more.
Here’s how your preorder works:
- Your reservation doesn’t act exactly like a preorder. It’s just a reservation.
- When Stampin’ Up! has the inventory to fulfill the request, they’ll transfer the Stamparatus to your Shopping Bag in the Online Store.
- You’ll need to submit the order before it can be shipped to you. You’ll have 30 days to submit it once you’re notified.
- Don’t delete Stamparatus from your Shopping Bag, as it can’t be re-added.
- You can add other items to that order, including any Sale-a-Bration items you earn.
- You need an account in the Online Store in order to reserve a Stamparatus.
- If you don’t have an account, use this link for the Online Stampin’ Up! Store, then click on Create Account.
In case you haven’t seen Stampin’ Up!’s video about this awesome stamp placement tool, here it is.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-265-4727.
Here comes the Stamparatus stamp placement tool, and I want you to be ready to reserve yours!