If you want to know how to get the most out of Sale-a-Bration, keep reading for some tips. Stampin’ Up! loves to give away cardmaking and papercrafting tools and supplies, so be sure you know all the ways you can earn them!
1. During Sale-a-Bration, you can choose 1 FREE item for every $50 worth of ANY Stampin’ Up! merchandise you order. That includes any current and Clearance Rack items.
You DON’T need to order the tools and supplies in the lists Stampin’ Up! adds to some pages in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog. Here’s what one of those lists looks like. They show all the items you would need to make one of the samples in the catalog. Customers sometimes get confused, thinking they must order items on the list to get the FREE item.
2. There are three new items being added to Sale-a-Bration starting tomorrow, 2/21. If you already have everything you want from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog, be sure to look at the new items. Click on the image below to see the flyer, or use this link: http://stampingmadly.com/NewSABitems.
3. Earn Stampin’ Rewards, which are free dollars you can spend on any Stampin’ Up! merchandise. To qualify, you need to place an order of at least $150 worth of merchandise. If you can’t come up with an order that large by yourself, have a stamping friend or family member add items they want to your order. Remember, you’d also earn at least 3 Sale-a-Bration items in addition to Stampin’ Rewards!
4. Order at least $250 worth of merchandise during Sale-a-Bration, and you’ll earn $25 extra Stampin’ Reward dollars! On a $250 order, you usually earn $25 in Stampin’ Rewards. During Sale-a-Bration, that would go up to $50 in Stampin’ Rewards! That’s enough for one of the Bundles from the Occasions Catalog! Plus you’d earn at least 5 Sale-a-Bration items!
5. If you’ve ever been tempted to join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator yourself, this is a great time to sign up!
Your Starter Kit would cost the regular $99, but you’d get to choose an extra $25 worth of merchandise. PLUS, you can choose two FREE Stamp Sets. Just contact me (505-265-4727) for more information and the link to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement you need to fill out.
Stampin’ Up! loves to give away free papercrafting tools and supplies, so be sure you know about the 5 ways to get the most out of Sale-a-Bration!