When you want to create a handmade Valentine for your special guy (or gal), here’s one that will make anyone happy! You know how much I love to create girlie cards, but I know most of my followers probably need a card for the men in their lives. So I created this one for the Featured Project in this month’s newsletter.
If you’re a Stamping Madly Newsletter subscriber, you’ll get a tutorial for this card when the January issue goes out next week. Just be sure to check your email inbox.
If you’re not a subscriber yet, you still have time to sign up so you can have access to the tutorial for this card! Click on this button to sign up!
Will you get overwhelmed with email from me if you sign up? No way! Here’s what you will get:
- As a signup bonus, you’ll receive Time-Saving Tip Videos for Paper Crafters
- Monthly newsletters include:
- Free tutorial for a handmade card or 3D project
- Ask the Mad Stamper: Q&A from subscribers like you
- Video or written (with photos) tool and technique tips
- Announcements to keep you informed of Stampin’ Up! special offers and new catalogs
- Stamping Madly updates on online classes and other offers
- Occasional announcement emails about special offers that come up between newsletters
- The ever-popular 12 Weeks of Christmas–weekly emails starting in October with written tutorials for holiday cards and projects. This is the only time you might feel overwhelmed with the number of emails, but if you love getting free tutorials, you might actually look forward to them!
Don’t wait another minute! Sign up today so you’ll receive the free tutorial for the handmade Valentine for a guy or gal!