Want a FREE tutorial for a Corner Fold Card? Cardmakers and paper crafters are loving this fun fold card, and I want you to have all the help you need to make one yourself! In fact, if you’re a newsletter subscriber, you’ll find the tutorial for this card in the next issue. It’s just in time for fall, and perfect as a masculine card:
You may be wondering why you should sign up for the Stamping Madly Newsletter, especially if you already have too many emails in your inbox! If you love cardmaking and paper crafting, there are several reasons to sign up.
- The signup bonus: You’ll get access to four FREE Time-Saving Tip Videos.
- Written and video instructions for the featured project of the month.
- Articles on paper crafting tips and tricks only available to subscribers, often accompanied by videos not published elsewhere.
- Answers to questions about subscribers’ biggest paper crafting problems and challenges.
- News from Stampin’ Up! and Stamping Madly that you won’t want to miss!
- Bonus gifts, such as the 12 Weeks of Christmas: Weekly tutorials to help you get ready for the holidays starting in October.
- Anything else I can think of that will help you become a better stamper!
If you’re already a subscriber, you don’t need to do anything. The September issue of Stamping Madly News will be on its way this week.
If you’re not a subscriber, what are you waiting for?! 3800 subscribers can’t be wrong! Here’s what one of them, Anne Lamborn says:
Thank you for making the videos and helping others as you do. Your videos are, by far, easier to understand than any of the many I have watched. You have a real gift, not only for your art, but also for your speaking.
Marty Childers says:
Thank you so much for your free time saving video’s. I have stamped for a long time but you think of things to explain that I have wondered why didn’t I think of that. Or I will buy something and never use it. I really appreciate that you take the time to do the video’s so those of us that don’t use our brain the way you do, can learn something to make things easier.
Ready to subscribe? Use this link to see the first FREE time-saving tip video and enter your name and email address into the signup box. Get subscribed by Friday midnight and I’ll make sure you get the next issue!
Or if you’ve already seen the video, just use the signup box at the top of this page!
Subscribe now so you won’t miss the free tutorial for the Vintage Leaves Corner Fold Card!