If you’re looking for tips, tricks, and inspiration for cardmakers and paper crafters, you’ve come to the right place! The Stamping Madly Newsletter goes out to subscribers tomorrow (Tuesday), and includes some tips you won’t want to miss. You’ll also get the tutorial for the Featured Project, which uses the Watercolor Wonder stamp set, Butterflies Thinlits, and a beautiful hand-stamped background.
If you’re already a subscriber, you’ll find the newsletter in your inbox tomorrow. No need to do anything more at this time.
If you AREN’T a subscriber, what are you waiting for? Here’s only some of what you’re missing:
- Tutorial for Featured Project each month
- Questions from cardmakers and paper crafters answered by The Mad Stamper
- Product reviews
- Design and Color tips
- Tips and tricks for tools and techniques
- Announcements to keep you informed of what’s happening at Stampin’ Up!: Sales, special offers, new catalogs, etc.
- Announcements from Stamping Madly about online classes, new videos and blog posts you won’t want to miss, etc.
- 12 Weeks of Christmas tutorials starting in October
Except for the announcements, the articles in the newsletter are seen only by subscribers. That makes you part of a very special group of Stamping Madly followers! 3700 paper crafters can’t be wrong! Here’s what one of them says:
you give us sooooo much in your newsletters….i’m so happy i signed up. thanks, ruthi
To become a subscriber, just enter your name and email address in the signup box in the top right corner of this webpage. As a bonus, you’ll get access to four time-saving tip videos that will help you work more efficiently in your craft room. In fact you can see the first free video by using this link: Free Videos!
Although the mailing goes out tomorrow, if you sign up by Friday midnight, I’ll make sure you get this month’s newsletter! You don’t have to miss out on any more tips, tricks and instructions for cardmakers and paper crafters!