You don’t want to miss another newsletter from Stamping Madly! The next issue will be out tomorrow, so if you haven’t subscribed yet, it’s time to see what 3600 stampers find so helpful!
Here’s what you’ll get in the monthly newsletter:
- Paper crafting tips & tricks just for subscribers
- Answers to subscribers’ questions in monthly Ask the Mad Stamper articles
- Subscriber-only tutorial for featured card or 3D project
- Announcements from Stampin’ Up! and Stamping Madly
- Links to new YouTube videos
- 12 weeks of holiday project tutorials starting in October
- Plus the sign-up bonus of four FREE videos on time-saving tips for paper crafters.
You’ll receive occasional extra emails (don’t worry, I won’t flood your inbox with unwanted junk!) with special projects for subscribers, information about Stampin’ Up! specials, Stamping Madly classes, and anything else I think will enhance your cardmaking and paper crafting experiences!
Want to see the featured project for this month? It’s this sweet card using the Circle of Spring stamp set with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits. You’ll have access to a combination of written and video instructions.
Since I was out of commission last week and didn’t get this posted until today, I’ll make sure you receive the newsletter if you sign up by Thursday, July 2nd.
Watch your first time-saving tip video AND sign up for the mailing list by using this link:
Don’t miss another Stamping Madly Newsletter!