The Stampin’ Up! catalog transition is only a week away, and there are some things you need to know about it. Cardmakers and paper crafters are eagerly awaiting for their chance to order from the brand new catalog, so I thought you’d appreciate a bit of an inside scoop!
1. This year the Retiirng List and Occasions Catalog overlap with the first day of the new catalog on June 2nd. For one day only, you can order from all of those sources. After that the only products you can order from the Occasions Catalog are the ones that carried over into the new Annual Catalog, and the Retiring List items will be unavailable. You can learn about all the Occasions Catalog retiring products in this post: What’s Retiring?
2. Stampin’ Up! has decided to discontinue Spanish language stamps. Even stamps that are carrying over into the new catalog won’t be available in Spanish, so if you have any on your wish list, be sure to order them by June 2nd. Or you’ll miss your chance!
3. Prices are changing. For the sake of simplicity, SU has moved to even dollar pricing–no more $xx.95! A $15.95 stamp set will now cost $16. A few items will have prices that end in .25 or .50.
4. You’ll see price increases where the cost from suppliers has increased:
- Ink pads and refills
- extra large punches
- background stamps
- Big Shot, cutting pads, and crease pads
If these are items you’re planning to purchase, be sure to order them by June 2nd to take advantage of the lower prices.
5. You’ll see a price decrease on Embossing Folders: $7.50 instead of $7.95.
6. June 2nd will be a busy day on the Online Stampin’ Up! website. With heavy traffic, the ordering site can get bogged down, and can even kick you out of an order you’re trying to place. If you have any trouble placing an order online, please call me to submit the order for you (505-266-6240). I haven’t run into the same problems submitting customer orders on the Demonstrator website, and will be happy to save you from tearing your hair out!
Most of my customers have received their new catalogs by now, and I still have some catalogs waiting for new homes. If you’d like to become a Stamping Madly customer, I’d like to send one to you! Just click on this button to fill out a request form:
Now you’ve got everything you need to know about the catalog transition!