The Stamping Madly Newsletter will be on its way to subscribers next week, so make sure you’re on the list!
If you’ve been receiving the monthly newsletter all along, there isn’t anything you need to do. But if you aren’t a subscriber yet, you’ll want to sign up now!
Here’s what you’ll get when you subscribe:
- Access to four free time-saving tip videos.
- Instructions for the featured project of the month. Next week it’s a Father’s Day card, but it could easily be adapted to a graduation or birthday card.
- Answers to stampers’ questions in Ask the Mad Stamper.
- Tips and tricks for tools, stamps, techniques, card design, and more!
- Articles, information, and occasional bonus gifts that only subscribers receive.
- Announcements from Stamping Madly and Stampin’ Up! on specials, new catalogs, online classes, new videos, and more!
- 12 Weeks of Christmas: Tutorials for cards, gifts, and wraps, one each week starting in October!
Don’t miss another issue! Use this link to see the first of four free videos.
Then enter your name and email address in the sign up box to get access to three more time-saving tip videos.
You’ll receive a confirmation email from my newsletter mailing service with a link you need to click on. That’s our way of protecting you from spam.
Once you do that, you’ll be on the list to receive the awesome Stamping Madly Newsletters I’ll be sending out!