Stampin’ Up! announced that as of May 31st, the My Digital Studio product line is being discontinued, and I wanted to tell you what you need to know.
- MDS products were not performing well, and Stampin’ Up! decided to put their resources into products their customers are more interested in.
- All digital artwork will no longer available as of May 31st, 2015.
- The MDS website with all its training videos and project ideas will be taken down.
- The MDS Facebook and Pinterest Pages will also go away.
- No more monthly downloads will be released.
- Most print products will be available through May, if I’m reading the announcement correctly.
If you’ve purchased digital artwork in the past and downloaded it into MDS, you might want to go back into your SU account and re-download the images for another program, like Photoshop Elements, or other photo editing programs.
Follow these steps to re-download your digital artwork for other programs:
Sign into the online store, click on My Account in the upper right corner, just under the search box. That will take you to a screen that looks like this:
Select Downloads. You’ll see a list of all your digital downloads. When you click on one of them, you’ll see a screen like this:
Just click the button next to Other Applications (Mac or Windows), and save it to your computer. You can set up a folder just for digital downloads so you have them all in one place.
If you have any questions, you can call Stampin’ Up! Customer Support at 1-800-782-6787. It’s time to say goodbye to My Digital Studio, and make sure you have all the information you need to know!