With the holidays just around the corner, it’s a very special season indeed. Mad Stampers Club members will be thrilled with this month’s handmade Christmas cards, both of which use the Special Season stamp set.
The simple version is gorgeous, but quick and easy enough to make several to share with family and friends.
One of the Club members made a request for an easel card, so I designed one for the stepped-up card:
Easel cards are always a hit with the people who receive them because they can be displayed so easily, and don’t get lost in a pile of other cards. As the stepped-up Club project, this card isn’t as quick to make as the first one, but there isn’t any one step that is difficult–there are just more of them!
If you’d like to learn how to make these and other top-notch cards, then you’ll love the Mad Stampers Club! When you join, you’ll earn detailed video and written instructions for two projects, one simple and one stepped-up. Here’s what one member, Diane Coleman, says about the club:
“I love the beautiful cards you have designed for this month. I also love how you give such precise instructions for every part of the card and you make it look so easy. I am always learning some new cool technique from your videos.”
Top 5 reasons to join the Mad Stampers Club:
- You love cardmaking, but don’t make time to sit down and create in your craft room. Becoming a member means you’ll make time to create at least two projects each month.
- You don’t have the time or the skills you need to design beautiful cards, so having detailed instructions to create cards that are already designed for you is a great bonus.
- As a newbie stamper, you want an easy and consistent way to learn the skills to make great cards, especially with the holidays coming.
- As an experienced stamper, you’d love to improve your skills, learn new techniques, and experiment with different designs.
- You want to learn to make extraordinary cards like the ones you see here at Stamping Madly!
If this sounds like something that would help you be the kind of cardmaker you’ve always wanted to be, then use this button to learn all the details about becoming a Mad Stampers Club member!
Join the Club today, and you’ll be able to make these beautiful handmade Christmas cards to help make it a very Special Season!