Note to My Readers

This is just a quick note to all my readers:

Sage Kimble, aka The Mad StamperIn case you’ve been wondering why you haven’t seen as many posts and emails as usual from me, it’s because I’ve been dealing with some health issues that have kept me out of my studio and away from the computer far too much!

I’m on the mend, and hope to be back up to speed before too long, but healing is taking longer than I had anticipated.  I’m trying to be patient, (not my strong suit!), and work at a pace that won’t wear me out.  I love inspiring all of you with my creations and tips, so you know I want to keep giving you reasons to come back to visit Stamping Madly.

Thanks for understanding, and for all your support and encouragement over the past few years.  My readers are awesome!

13 Responses to Note to My Readers

1. lisa808 September 23, 2013 at 3:18 am #

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

2. ColleenB. September 23, 2013 at 4:07 am #

Thoughts and prayers are with you on a quick recovery.

3. Michelle September 23, 2013 at 4:09 am #

Big hugs, Sage, I wish you good health so yes, be patient and don’t over do it. Bless you heaps!

4. ruthi September 23, 2013 at 6:05 am #

Wishes for a healthy year and more to come. Take care of yourself first, we will still be here waiting for you and your great ideas.

5. Linda c September 23, 2013 at 6:50 am #

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

6. Beck Wing September 23, 2013 at 7:22 am #

Hope you’re up to par very soon! Thank you for all you do – I imagine it keeps you busy and then some!!! 🙂

7. Pamela September 23, 2013 at 8:24 am #

Isn’t the absolute worst part of health issues being away from the stamping you love? My wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. Until then, we’ll just have to dig through some of your older posts for inspiration. Thanks again for all you share!

8. Mary September 23, 2013 at 8:30 am #

Prayers for a full recovery!

9. Betty September 23, 2013 at 9:43 am #

Hope you’re better soon!

10. Sage September 23, 2013 at 10:12 am #

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes. First priority: take care of myself. Second priority: get back to stamping and sharing with all of you!

11. Julia Scott Gibson September 23, 2013 at 10:38 am #

God grant you patience, AND DO IT RIGHT NOW!!! Sage, so sorry you have been ill and hope full recovery comes soon. Take care of yourself!!

• Sage September 23, 2013 at 12:35 pm #

Thanks, Julia. That patience thing is challenging at times like this!

12. veecee September 24, 2013 at 1:27 pm #

Do hope you will be back to full health soon Sage and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Remember, you are important and with that in mind you need to make sure you give time for yourself. Not only that…….WE NEED YOU!

Sent a reply to the email you sent and realised you most likely won’t get it. In the email you had someone ask a question about how to keep the clear stamps on the blocks when stamping.

I found a tip on another blog but sadly can’t remember who’s. The tip was to put the plastic see through image onto the back of the stamp and then cover it in a THIN layer of Stampin Up’s Tombow multi glue. Leave it to dry and you are fit to stamp with no fears of the stamp falling off the block.
    I also keep the rubber ‘frame’ that the stamps come out of and this helps to keep the stamps nice and tidy in their case ready to use.

Hope this helps someone and if you recognise this tip, please send your name so I can give you credit for it.
    Keep well and many thanks for your blog and all you do and share with us..