Mad Stampers will be learning to make this vintage/shabby chic card in September, using the Truly Grateful stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. In yesterday’s post you saw the simple card Club members will make: Truly Grateful for Fall.
Wouldn’t you love to learn to make cards like this? It’s easy when you join the Mad Stampers Club!
Each month Club members earn detailed, step by step video instructions for two projects: One simple and one stepped up. Here’s what Cheryl M. says about the two projects:
“I enjoy the fact that you offer a basic project and then the directions on how to take it up a notch or two. I can start with the beginner version, gain a little confidence and work my way up to the more advanced project.”
Is the Mad Stampers Club right for you? it is if:
- You love to make cards, but don’t have the time or skills you need to design them yourself.
- You’re a new stamper, and want to learn the skills and techniques you need to make stunning cards.
- You’re an experienced stamper, but don’t always have the inspiration to create something new.
- You’d like to make a new card, but just can’t get motivated. Earning the monthly tutorials will make sure you make at least two projects each month, and could even inspire you to experiment more on your own.
- You want to do whatever it takes to be the best cardmaker you can be.
What will you get when you join the Mad Stampers Club?
- Detailed video instructions for two projects.
- Supply Lists with all the cutting measurements you’ll need.
- Written summary of instructions so you don’t have to keep looking for the next step in the videos.
- My best tips for using tools, techniques, and supplies.
- Downloadable card sketches and color combinations you can refer to when creating your own designs.
Ready to learn more? Use this button to see a video with all the details:
Become a Mad Stamper today, and you’ll be Truly Grateful with the rest of us!