I’m mad for the Mosaic Madness Bundle, and so are the Mad Stampers! I had a request to use this set for the August tutorials, and couldn’t wait to put the projects together. If you haven’t ordered this bundle yet, perhaps these handmade cards will inspire you to get a little Madness in your studio, too.
Simple and Bold: This card is great for either a man or woman recipient, with colors that make it pop!
Stepped Up and Girly: As usual, I couldn’t resist some ruffles and frills.
Wouldn’t you love to learn to make these cards? Just join the Mad Stampers Club, and you can!
Each month Club members earn tutorials for two cards, one simple and one stepped up. All it takes is a minimum order of Stampin’ Up! merchandise—or if you can’t or don’t want to order from me, you can pay monthly dues. It’s that simple.
Why would you want to become a Mad Stampers Club member? Here are just some of the reasons other stampers have given:
- You love to make cards, but don’t have the time or the skills you need to design them yourself.
- You’re an experienced stamper, but don’t always have the inspiration to create something new.
- You’re a new stamper, and want to learn the skills and techniques needed for making top-notch cards.
- You want to make a new card, but just can’t get motivated. The monthly tutorials make sure you’ll make at least two cards each month!
- You want to be the best cardmaker you can be!
Don’t miss another month of Club tutorials:
- Detailed, step-by-step video instructions for two cards
- Written summary of the instructions seen in the videos
- My best tips for using tools, techniques, and supplies
- Downloadable card sketches and color combinations that will help you when you want to design your own projects
To learn more and sign up for the Mad Stampers Club, use this button:
Once you’ve joined the club, you’ll be going mad for Mosaic Madness with the rest of us!