Have you ever dreamed of having a business of your own? Of being your own boss? Of making your own schedule that fits the your needs and those of your family? Wouldn't you like to earn a good income by sharing your love of creating and stamping with others?
All this is possible when you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Sign up between now and May 30th, and get an extra $30 worth of merchandise in your fully customizable Starter Kit.
Why would you want to become a stamping business owner? Here are some very good reasons:
- Paper crafting is the #1 craft-related hobby in the US and Canada.
- Even during bad economic times, the amount of money people spend on paper crafting grows by about one hundred million dollars each year!
- It's one of the easiest and least expensive businesses to start.
- Overhead is extremely low–you can work from home, and you don't have to carry inventory.
- You can put as little or as much time as you want in your business and it will grow–as long as work it consistently and effectively.
- Everything you need to know about running a profitable stamping business is learnable.
Whether you want a way to supplement the family's income while staying home with the kids, or you want a full-time, highly profitable business opportunity, becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can meet your needs.
I knew nothing about running this type of business when I became a Demonstrator four years ago. But with some excellent coaching, I've been able to learn what I need to know to create a good retirement income. There's nothing magical about being a Demonstrator. As with any business, it takes work, learning the skills you need, and applying them consistently and effectively. I'd love to become your coach, cheerleader, and advisor as you embark on the grand adventure of being a stamping business owner.
If you have even the slightest interest in becoming a Demonstrator, but doubts and worries keep you from taking that step, then I want to talk with you! Just email me at email@example.com, or call 505-266-6240.
Don't just dream about having a business of your own, learn how you can make it happen when you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.