If you want an extra $50 in your pocket, then put your crafting hat on and get stamping! Stamping Madly is holding its first ever Cardmaking Contest.
I've been showing you my projects for years, now it's time to show me yours! The $50 is a little extra incentive to get you to actually do it, instead of thinking you might do it!
I'll post your cards here on Stamping Madly, and encourage comments from readers. After the deadline, I'll take the comments into account, and then choose my favorite. If that's YOUR card, I'll send you 50 bucks!
Here are the rules:
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- The card must be one you designed, and be made from 90% current Stampin' Up! products.
- For each entry, include a photo of the card (in focus please), a list of the Stampin' Up! products you used, and written instructions to create the card.
- The deadline for entering is Monday, April 8th, 2013.
- Send your entries to me via email at email@example.com.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Aside from the chance to win $50, think of the bragging rights you'll gain by having one of your cards posted on Stamping Madly! I'll even email a link you can send to all your friends!
You can submit a card you've already designed, or design something awesome just for the contest–as long as it's made with 90% current Stampin' Up! products.
Leave a comment and let me know if you want to see YOUR card, and other stampers' cards, here on Stamping Madly. Then start thinking about how you'll use an extra $50 in your pocket if your card is my favorite!