Stampin' Up!'s premiere digital program for cardmaking and scrapbooking (plus a whole lot more) is going through some big changes, and you get the benefits! If you have thought about learning to create digitally, this is a great time to do it!
- There's a new upgrade coming, and it's FREE!
- The price of the software has been dramatically cut! MDS 2+ was priced at $79.95, for the program plus over $500 worth of digital content. It will now cost a mere $19.95.
- The name has changed from MDS 2 (or MDS 2+) to just plain MDS, which should mean less confusion when you want to know what to buy.
- It used to cost $19.95 to upgrade from the original MDS to MDS 2. When the new version is available, you'll be able to upgrade from even the original MDS for FREE!
- Canadian customers will find the cost of downloads have been reduced.
- MDS will soon be available in Australia and New Zealand.
- If you're still unsure, the 30 Day FREE Trial will still be available. You can play to your heart's content to see if you want to purchase the program.
Maybe you don't think creating digitally is your thing. I wasn't sure I was going to like it when I invested in the original version. I have to admit, it still won't replace the paper and ink in my hands experience, but I'm having fun learning a whole new way to express my creativity. Here's a card front I created in just a few minutes so I could show you a sample:
You may find that MDS actually enhances your paper crafting, since you can print out a card front that you've designed digitally, then put it together with the real card stock and embellishments. This is called a hybrid project.
You'll love being able to purchase digital Designer Series Paper at a fraction of the cost of the real paper. Then if you only like one or two patterns, you're not stuck with a pack of paper you'll never use. Just print out the paper you like, then use it in your cardmaking and paper crafting projects.
One more thing you'll love: Nothing retires in digital form! Many of your favorite papers, colors, and stamps from the past are always current in MDS. Did you miss out on a stamp set you wish you'd bought? There's a good chance you can find it as a digital download.
There are new downloads released every week, that you can see in my Online Stampin' Up! Store. Many are not seen anywhere else, others are catalog items that have been turned into digital form. You just might find it as addicting as rubber stamps!
Try the grand adventure of creating digitally. This is the perfect time, with the big changes that are coming for My Digital Studio!