Stampin' Up! strives to keep making their products better, and they've done it again! This time they've introduced a new type of stamp, called photopolymer stamps. They put a lot of time and effort into finding the best material possible for a completely see-through stamp that will allow perfect placement of your images every time.
Here's what you'll love about these stamps:
- They're totally clear so you can see exactly the image will be positioned on your project.
- Many clear stamps are somewhat rigid, and getting a clear image can be challenging. The photopolymer stamps have enough give that you'll get perfect images every time. They work especially well with the new firm foam pads Stampin' Up! introduced last summer.
- They're age-tested, and will not yellow, cloud, or deteriorate over time.
- They're very "sticky," but in a good way. They cling tenaciously to clear mount blocks, and you won't have to worry about rubbing them off by accident when cleaning and handling them.
- They're very reasonably priced. The first set, Designer Typeset is $13.95 for 57 stamps! That's even better pricing than their current clear mount stamps.
- They work great with our current clear mount blocks, so there's no extra expense for trying them out.
Are these new stamps here to stay? Will they be available in all the current stamps?
- At this point, Stampin' Up! is offering them on a trial basis. If the response is favorable, they will release more sets. If they are popular enough, you will probably see some in the next Annual Catalog that comes out this June.
- Even if they make it into the next catalog, Stampin' Up! won't be offering them for every current stamp set.
- If you try them and love them, let Stampin' Up! know about it! The more positive the response, the more likely they are to keep releasing new photopolymer stamp sets.
- Don't wait too long to order these new stamp sets. Stampin' Up! says they don't have a definite time frame for their availability. So if you want them, order them today so you won't miss out.
Here's a somewhat corny video Stampin' Up! released on Friday on the new photopolymer stamps. Take a look and see what you think, it's less than 3 minutes long. Seems like they've been doing a lot of corny videos lately, but that could just be my taste. Maybe you'll see it as their fresh, young approach to marketing. Let me know what you think!
Get ready for something new! Stampin' Up! does it again with the introduction of photopolymer stamp sets.