I'm including FREE instructions for this Christmas Gift Box in the newsletter that goes out next week:
Are you a newsletter subscriber yet? If so, just watch your inbox for the end of the month issue with yet another Christmas Extra project.
If you're not a subscriber, consider the exclusive content you'll receive, absolutely FREE, for signing up:
- Four FREE Time-Saving Tips videos for paper crafters when you sign up.
- Instructions for one Featured Project each month, except for October through early December, when you'll receive instructions for Christmas Extras twice a month.
- Ask The Mad Stamper–questions and answers to paper crafting questions from my customers and followers. I must admit, I make up the names, though. "Frugal Stamper" or "Hopelessly Addicted" (Dear Abbey style).
- Technique, Design, and Tool Tips for paper crafters
- Occasional subscriber-only discounts on Stamping Madly classes
- Preview of the Mad Stampers Club Projects for the next month
- Product reviews
- Stampin' Up! specials
While most of the content is only published in the newsletter, things like Stampin' Up! Specials, announcements, and some public videos may also be seen on my blog, Facebook Page, etc. But since not everyone gets to those sites on a regular basis, I want you to have all the information you need to take advantage of special offers and discounts.
Use this button to become a subscriber:
You'll receive an email asking you to confirm that you do indeed want to receive mailings from The Mad Stamper, and will have to click on a link to complete the process. Easy. And so worth it! See what Ruthi says:
"you give us sooooo much in your newsletters….i'm so happy i signed up. can't wait to see the envelope and liner charts….thanks."
You missed out on the Envelope and Liner charts she's speaking of, but if you sign up today, you won't miss out on the FREE instructions for a Christmas Gift Box!