How would you like to earn a set of 12 FREE Ink Pads from Stampin' Up!? A set of Brights, Subtles, or Regals Classic Ink Pads is normally $49.95, but you can earn them for FREE. Want to know how? Between now and December 16th, there are TWO ways to do it.
1. Place an order for $450 or more in my Online Stampin' Up! Store. You will not only get a set of FREE Ink Pads, you'll earn $65 worth of Hostess Dollars to spend on anything in the catalog PLUS get one item for half price! You might be wondering how you would ever put together that large an order (or fit it in your budget), but don't despair. You could:
- Hold a workshop. If you're in the Albuquerque area, just email email@example.com or give me a call (505-266-6240).
- Don't live near Albuquerque? No problem. Just gather orders from your stamping buddies, and combine them into one big order. Either place the order online, or contact me and I can enter the order as a workshop–in which case I'd need everyone's contact and payment information.
- Think Christmas! How many friends and/or family members would love to receive some Stampin' Up! merchandise under the Christmas tree. If they already stamp, they'll love some new toys. If they haven't started yet, you could give a few things to get started, then share the fun of stamping together.
2. Even better, think about what it would be like to create a profitable business as a stamping business owner. Join my team by December 16th, and those FREE Ink Pads will go a long way to get you ready to hold classes and workshops.
Why would you want to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? Here are some very good reasons:
- Paper crafting is the #1 craft-related hobby in the US and Canada.
- Even during bad economic times, the amount of money people spend on paper crafting grows by about one hundred million dollars each year!
- It's one of the easiest and least expensive businesses to start.
- Overhead is extremely low–you can work from home, and you don't have to carry inventory.
- You can put as little or as much time as you want in your business and it will grow–as long as work it consistently and effectively.
- Everything you need to know about running a profitable stamping business is learnable.
To become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, you'll need to purchase a Starter Kit for $99. You'll choose $125 worth of merchandise to create the perfect kit to start your business in your style: stamp sets, supplies, tools (like the new Trimmer), and even My Digital Studio. Then Stampin' Up! adds $65 worth of business supplies, including Catalogs and Customer Order Forms.
Contact me today to learn more about starting your own business: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-266-6240. You don't have to live near me, and it's super easy to sign up–you can even do it all online.
Join the Stamping Madly team by December 16th, and earn a whole set of FREE Ink Pads from Stampin' Up!