Stamping Madly's got news, and you won't want to miss it! The September issue of the newsletter wil be out next week, with exclusive content for subscribers only. That includes instructions for the Featured Project of the Month:
September's project is a Vintage Birthday Card made with Fan Fair Designer Series Paper and the Postage Due stamp set. Subscribers will get the full recipe for the card, with supplies, measurements, and written instructions.
What else will you get as a subscriber? FREE time-saving tip videos, just for signing up! I'm so dedicated to providing tips that will make your cardmaking and paper crafting time more fun and efficient, that I'm going to give you four FREE videos.
Then there's the monthly articles you'll receive in the newsletter
- Ask the Mad Stamper–Answers to questions I get from customers about techniques, design, and products, that come up in my classes and tutorials.
- Tips and Tricks–If I've had trouble with a product or technique and find a solution, I'm going to share it in my newsletter.
- First look at the Mad Stampers Club projects.
- Stampin' Up! promotions and announcements.
- Anything else that comes to mind that will inspire you to become the best stamper you can be.
Sound like something you want in on? If so, be sure you're on the list! Just enter your email address in the gray and red signup box at the top of the page. You'll receive a Confirmation Email, asking you to click on a link to show that you really do want to see The Mad Stamper mailings in your inbox.
Don't miss another issue. Sign up today! Stamping Madly's got news for you, and you don't want to be left out!