I needed a tag for a birthday gift, and decided to do something quick and easy with My Digital Studio. Dominic is my friend's 7 year old son, and he loves my dog Sammy Jane. So I used a picture of her in her Butterfly Princess outfit, and turned it into a digital Happy Birthday tag.
She looks all ready for the party, doesn't she?
Here are some things you'll love about this digital scrapbooking program.
- It is intuitively easy to learn so you can start creating projects right away.
- You can import your own photos right into your digital cards, scrapbook pages, and calendars like I did with this birthday tag.
- Creating projects in MDS is quick and easy. This tag only took me about five minutes.
- It features Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive artwork, colors, and templates.
- You can make hybrid projects by dressing them up with coordinating Stampin' Up! supplies.
- It takes up a lot less room and costs a lot less than a craft room full of papercrafting supplies! Believe me, I know this! 😀
- Stampin' Up! releases new digital downloads every week, so you'll never run out of content.
- Put it on your laptop, and you can create projects anywhere you go.
But here's the best news: You can try it for FREE for 30 days. Download the free trial, play with it to your heart's content, then if you want to keep using it, you'll be able to purchase it at when the 30 days are up.
Sign up for your FREE trial of My Digital Studio today, and you'll be creating quick and easy Birthday Tags in a flash!