You Asked for It!

After posting videos on making handmade envelopes and liners, some of you asked for the dimensions needed for different sized envelopes

Envelopes and LinersAs a special gift for my newsletter subscribers, I did all the math for you. I put together a chart with the measurements for nine different envelopes and liners. It will be featured in the newsletter coming out later this week.

Don't miss out on this invaluable tool for your cardmaking studio!  If you're not yet a subscriber, you have until Saturday, May 12th to sign up so you can receive the Envelopes and Liners Chart!

Just enter your name and email address in the Newsletter Signup Box at the top of this page.  As an added benefit, you'll receive the FREE series of Time-Saving Tip videos.

With the Envelopes and Liners Chart, you'll be able to adapt the video instructions to make the most popular sized envelopes.  Click these links to view the videos on How to Make Envelopes and How to Make Liners.

See how I am?  You asked for it, and I created it!

6 Responses to You Asked for It!

1. Terry Molineux May 10, 2012 at 2:36 am #

Sage you are the best! I am new to your newsletter when it comes out does it come different and say it’s your newsletter? I made the mistake with someone else and thought it was a duplicate of their blog updates and deleted and when I asked her to resend it she refused…Can you tell me what the posting would be Sage kimble Newsletter in the subject line???

I love your blog and your items and so glad you are better at math than I am and out of the goodness of your heart made these directions up for us!

Thanks in advance
    Inky Hugs,
    Terry~

2. Sage Kimble May 10, 2012 at 8:12 am #

LOL! I had a teacher in 6th grade who taught me to love math. It sure comes in handy now, and Im happy to share!

A lot of people get confused about the Feedburner subscription to receive notice of blog updates, and the newsletter mailing list. Thats one reason I do a post from time to time about whats in the newsletter, because I often hear from people who thought theyd signed up and arent getting what Im describing!

When you receive the newsletter it will be From: The Mad Stamper. The subject line will be different each time. Hope you enjoy it,

3. ruthi May 10, 2012 at 4:15 pm #

you give us sooooo much in your newsletters….i’m so happy i signed up. can’t wait to see the envelope and liner charts….thanks.

4. Sage Kimble May 10, 2012 at 5:33 pm #

Thanks so much, Ruthi! Im glad you find the newsletters helpful. The Envelope and Liners chart is ready to go, Im just putting the finishing touches on the rest of the newsletter and plan to send it out on Saturday.

5. Janet Swofford May 12, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

Wow,Sage! This is marvelous! Thank you so much for all of your hard work ( and for doing all the math! Math hurts my head ­čÖé So thanks for preventing a headache!)
    Inky hugs,
    Janet

6. Sage Kimble May 12, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

Youre very welcome, Janet. As for the math, as well as other things in life, those who can should, and those who cant should find people who can!

Nurturing Creativity, One Stamp at a Time