I’m So Sad, I Have to Quit Stamping

Things have gotten to be too much for me, running two businesses and taking care of my health.  I am feeling way too much stress, trying to keep up with all of it, and so, alas, I have to give something up.  I am afraid it has to be stamping.  I can't imagine doing without it, but I can't keep living the pace I am living these days.  I will miss it so, and all of you as well!

1sagesiggy

20 Responses to I’m So Sad, I Have to Quit Stamping

1. Amy Saucer March 31, 2011 at 10:14 pm #

Sage,
    So sorry to hear this. I fear that I will be at the crossroads making the same decision. I wish you the best of luck with your other businesses and pray for your health.
    God Bless,
    Amy

2. Patrice H April 1, 2011 at 1:27 am #

This has got to be a April Fools Joke! Are you kidding. What are we to do with out our Hot Tip Queen?????

3. Betty April 1, 2011 at 4:04 am #

Sage — so very sorry to hear you are having to give up something you love. Hopefully you are not really “giving it up” and will be able to do it for your own pleasure. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your amazing talent. I have enjoyed following – and copying! – your work. Take care of yourself and God bless.

4. Nancy Dawson April 1, 2011 at 4:40 am #

OH NO! I am so sorry to hear this. I have followed your creations for a long time and you are such an inspiration. I wish you luck and happiness and GOOD HEALTH! Please keep in touch. Nancy

5. Carol Matthews April 1, 2011 at 4:45 am #

Oh Sage, I’m sorry to hear that (since I’ve just found you!) but I understand that sometimes we have to make decisions for the right reasons! I wish you all the best.

6. Carol Matthews April 1, 2011 at 4:52 am #

On second thought, hopefully this is an April Fool’s joke!

7. Elin K, April 1, 2011 at 5:59 am #

April Fools, I hope???

8. Stace April 1, 2011 at 6:16 am #

So sorry to hear this but please take care of yourself.

9. Kandis April 1, 2011 at 6:32 am #

Sage, you have to do what is best for you. I have enjoyed your creativity and your blog. Please take care of yourself and God bless you.

10. Denise April 1, 2011 at 7:05 am #

So, my first thought is April Fools…? I sure hope so!

11. lisa808 April 1, 2011 at 7:46 am #

You will be missed.

12. Mary (aka Muffin's Mama) April 1, 2011 at 8:03 am #

This had better be an April Fools!!! Stampin’ is GOOD for your health. Better to get rid of that other business.

13. Beth April 1, 2011 at 8:53 am #

Sage, I’m so sorry to hear this, if it isn’t April Fool’s! I will miss your blog with all your creative & neat ideas. Beth

14. Sage Kimble April 1, 2011 at 11:40 am #

Well, some of you figured it out. Yes, it is April Fools! I hope everyone who said goodbye and good luck will come back! And forgive me for indulging in a little spoof. Stamping IS what keeps me healthy and sane! Thanks for all your caring comments, and rest assured, there will be lots of mad stamping for a long time.

15. Jeanyne April 1, 2011 at 12:41 pm #

Whew! That actually did worry me! I only recently found your blog; and I love, love, love your work! Thank heavens it’s a joke!!!

16. Sage Kimble April 1, 2011 at 1:53 pm #

Hi Amy. I hope you saw the latest post–I am not quitting, just doing a little April fooling! Stamping is actually keeping me healthy and it would take a real crisis for me to give it up!

Sorry to hear that you may have to quit. It is so soothing to be able to create and share with others. I imagine things are really busy for you, between working and raising kids and your husbands work travel.

Be sure to let me know if you need anything–I hope to be doing this for a long time to come.

Nurturing Creativity, One Stamp at a Time

email: sage@stampingmadly.com
    blog:

17. Sage Kimble April 1, 2011 at 1:55 pm #

Yep! April Fools for sure! Stamping is what keeps me healthy and sane! Thanks for all your wonderful comments and appreciation.

Nurturing Creativity, One Stamp at a Time

email: sage@stampingmadly.com
    blog:

18. Sage Kimble April 1, 2011 at 2:04 pm #

Hi Nancy,
    I hope you saw my post this morning, but if not I wanted to be sure that you know:
    I am NOT quitting! It was just a little April Foolishness. I cant imagine giving up stamping, it is what keeps me sane and healthy! Thanks for your caring words.

Nurturing Creativity, One Stamp at a Time

email: sage@stampingmadly.com
    blog:

19. Sage Kimble April 1, 2011 at 2:06 pm #

Yep, April Fools!

Nurturing Creativity, One Stamp at a Time

email: sage@stampingmadly.com
    blog:

20. Bron April 1, 2011 at 2:06 pm #

Not cool! You gave me a heart attack, Sage. Don’t ever joke about giving up stamping! (It’s too much of a reality for some). So pleased you’re sticking around to stamp another day!