Since love and chocolate are so perennially linked not only with each other, but also with Valentine's Day, I thought I would bring you a little support for your chocolate lust.
The Rules of Chocolate
2. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It’ll take the edge off your appetite and you’ll eat less.
3. Why is there no such organization as chocoholics anonymous? Because no one wants to quit.
4. The problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car? The solution: Eat it all in the parking lot.
5. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices, & strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
6. A nice box of chocolate can provide your total daily Intake of calories in one place. Isn’t that handy?
7. If you can’t eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can’t eat all your chocolate, what’s wrong with you?
9. If it were not for chocolate, there would be no need for control-top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated.
10. Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today. You’ll get at least one thing done.
Go get your fingers chocolate-y, and have a great Valentine's Day!