I get asked a lot the same question about our adhesives:
“What is the difference between the many different adhesives that Stampin’ Up! Sells?” So, let’s take a look at the differences:
- Blue when wet (permanent bond) clear when dry (temporary bond)
- Chisel tip
- Washes off skin with soap and water
- 49 feet of temporary, self-adhesive dots on paper backing
- Convenient dispenser rolls dots from paper backing to cardstock, photograph, or accent
- adhesive is solvent free
- Refill available
- Use for temporarily putting a design together to see how it will look.
- A must when using the Stamp-a-ma-Jig
- 472 inches of double-sided adhesive
- refill cartridges sold separately
- Permanent, creates strong bond
- Odorless and permanent
- 2 per package, 20 grams of solid glue each
- Square corner edge for hard-to-reach areas
- Pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive
- 1/4 inches wide, 10 yards
- Very strong, perfect for die-cut boxes & 3D projects
- Comes in a zippered plastic bag for convenient storage
- Adhesive dots, bond instantly to a variety of materials
- Easy to use, photo safe
- 300 dots per roll and each dot is approx 3/16 in diameter.
- 300 1/16 inch Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Double-sided, self adhesive foam mounts
- Use multiple Stampin’ Dimensionals for multilevel projects or added height
- Latex rubber acrylic resin adhesive
- Works great for adhering cardstock or designer Series paper to chipboard
- Excellent for adhering Stampin’ Glitter to surfaces
- Dual-tipped applicator
- Adhesive can be both permanent or temporary depending on how it’s applied
I hope this comparison will be helpful to you. If you need any of the items mentioned above, just click on the picture to access my online store.
Nurturing Creativity, One Stamp at a Time!
aka The Mad Stamper
Socialize With Me!