Stamp-a-Holics Friday Challenge: Punch Potpourri

Dahlia

This week we have a color challenge from Carole'Anne:

I had some Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper out for another project
and decided it would fit right in with this color combination.
So the color I chose to add is So Saffron.
Here is my palette:
Lil T's mood seems to have improved
and he is sporting a Poppy Parade bow tie to match the project.
Here is my finished card,
and Lil T's report:
Oops.  And here I thought this card was going to be a snap!
It must have taken me 3 minutes to get the little Vintage Trinket Brad
through the Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta bow.
But did I give up on all my little details?
No way!
You know how I like all the details:
At least I didn't have to cut out the flowers,
for every stamp in this Hostess Set co-ordinates with one of Stampin' Up!'s punches.
But I did curl each flower, add a pearl, and attach it with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The Two Step Bird punch provided the leaves,
and the tag was done with the new Decorative Label punch
that you will get to see on September 1st
when the Holiday Mini Catalog is released.
So that is it for this week's 10 minute or less challenge from the Stamp-a-Holics.
Check out Carole'Anne's blog HERE
for links to the other design team samples.
And if you find you just can't stay away from your stamping table,
join us in the challenge and link your own sample.

8 Responses to Stamp-a-Holics Friday Challenge: Punch Potpourri

1. A Touch of SOL August 13, 2010 at 7:16 am #

Sage…This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the way the flowers cascade down…AWESOME!

2. Debbie DT August 13, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

Lovely job Sage!

3. sandi maciver August 13, 2010 at 3:32 pm #

wow Sage, great job on the card, I love all your little details!

4. Tory August 13, 2010 at 7:22 pm #

GORGEOUS card, Sage! I love the cascading flowers!

5. delysc August 13, 2010 at 10:27 pm #

Gorgeous card Sage love the flowers and the so saffron works beautifully with this colour combo.

6. CaroleAnne AKA Stampin Stressaway August 14, 2010 at 2:40 am #

holly molly – SAGETHIS is sooooooooooooo PRETTY you did such a great job on this card!I would love for you to identify all the flowers in my stamp sets yha know cause I am so not Flower educated and when I stamp with a flower stamp I like to google real flower to see how I will water colour itcan I have your knowledge PLEASE????GREAT CARD Sage

7. Mary (aka Muffins Mama) August 14, 2010 at 8:43 am #

Beautiful card and so wonderful to see you and Lil T back on your game! I think 19 minutes is pretty exceptional especially after being away from the challenges for a couple of weeks. TFS!

8. Always Playing with Paper August 15, 2010 at 7:57 am #

Sage! This sketch is awesome…love all those punched flowers! Great job with the colours too.Smiles,Lesley 🙂