NAME THAT TIMER!

In case you missed it on Friday, I have a contest going to name the timer I use for the Stamp-A-Holic 10 minute challenges each week.  I have had some great suggestions, and would love even more.  Here is a picture of the little guy:

He says he is just trying to be helpful, and he can’t help that his voice is so annoying.  It is just what he was born with!  He would feel so much better if he had a name, like he was accepted and appreciated.
Won’t you give him a little love, and suggest a name?  I will pick my favorite, and give the namer this blog candy:
I have some things I made this weekend that I will be posting later today, including a tutorial.  Come back soon.

8 Responses to NAME THAT TIMER!

1. Carri April 28, 2010 at 3:50 pm #

How about, Tic-Toc since that is his/her job to nag you and Tic-Toc is slang for hurry up and it is a fun name.

2. Anonymous April 29, 2010 at 7:58 am #

Hi Sage, just wanted to suggest Tick Tock Timothy for your little timmer.

3. Sharon Steinwand April 30, 2010 at 9:17 am #

How about Party Pooper, or Mojo Masher, or Stressing Sam? I guess those arent very loving – Im a leisurely stamper, but I do see the advantage of figuring out how to do cards quickly. Love the sample Ive seen of your blog on the tour – Ill be back for more fun and inspiration!

4. Kathy Mc May 4, 2010 at 9:24 pm #

How about Father Time?Kathybdlakebum at yahoo dot com

5. Sandi May 5, 2010 at 5:44 am #

Oh this is fun. Okay, I am going to go with Wallie Wowzer. Reason: if I could ever finish a card in 10 minutes, it would be a WOWZER for me — and Wallie is my Yorkies name (he is just a pistal, full of [cant say what I want to say] — so there you go. Cant wait to see what you come up with.S. Daileygdailey@concentric.net

6. Anonymous May 5, 2010 at 10:08 am #

I think he looks like a Timezup Kimbal. I may think up a project card in 10 mins but I doubt I would ever get it done that fast. I am too slow for that but it worth a try. It would be helpful for those times you need something in a hurry. Ginny veogg@att.net

7. lisa808 May 5, 2010 at 11:28 pm #

How about Howie the Howler?

8. Sandi May 11, 2010 at 3:59 pm #

Well, here I am back again. Actually, I was copying your recipe again on how to tie a ribbon around the clear block. I love this idea and thought I had copied it already, but cant find now when I am ready to use!! Anyway, I just thought of another name for Mr. T. I really like this one also: Buzz!! Now tell me, how much simpliar can you get. It describs him to a T (no pun intended). You can decorate him with bees or zs or whatever. I can just hear you now, Hey, will you hit Buzz — Im done!! Still got a couple more hours, might be back with more — hope there is no limit here. LOLS. Daileygdailey@concentric.net P.S. I bet you are regreting that I signed up as a follower now arent you??!!