Happy Spring to All
and welcome to my new blog.
So spring is showing here in Albuquerque–the first crocus in my yard actually opened on February 1st in the very warmest spot. Now the yard is dotted with bits of yellow here and there, and a daffodil has opened as well. I love how these early blooms remind me of the longer warm days just around the corner in spite of the cold nights and blustery days. But I must admit, a cold day here is pretty warm compared to more northern climes. Today was gorgeous, sunny, with a brilliant New Mexico blue sky, and a cold breeze barely noticeable when standing in the sun.
Enough about the weather. I came to share a project with you. Here is a card from one of my favorite stamp sets from the Occasions Mini,
that fits right in with what is happening in the garden.
This card also features the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. What a great tool. It makes such a crisp, textured polka dot background.
Other supplies and tools:
- Card Stock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Apricot Appeal, and Certainly Celery
- Ink: Black Staz-On, Garden Green
- Ribbon: Certainly Celery 5/8″ Satin–also new in the Occasions Mini Catalog
- Brads: Rich Regals, and White 5/16″ embossed with Apricot Appeal Craft Ink
- Punches: Scalloped Border, Modern Label
- Big Shot Punch Window Movers and Shapers die.
Thanks for visiting, and come back soon.
Nurturing Creativity, One Stamp at a Time!
aka The Mad Stamper
Socialize With Me!